Mer Vs. Deck, #1: Monogreen Market Abomination
Hello and welcome fellow TESL players! My name is MerryWallofStorms (but you can just call me Merry), and today I am starting what I hope will be the first in a long series of deck competitions. In this competition, individuals take a specially designed deck, made to be impossible to pilot, into PvP modes to test their luck and win pack codes! Submit a video of your wins with the given deck to win pack codes! The rules are very simple:
- You must take the given list into a PvP mode. Unless I explicitly state you are allowed to, you must use the deck as given without any substitutions.
- For a win with the deck in casual, you will be awarded a 2-pack code. For a win with the deck in ranked, you will be awarded two 2-pack codes. You may only submit a single game per competition.
- Only the first 5 individuals to submit videos of their win with the deck will receive codes (so get those wins in asap!).
- If you win both a game in casual and a game in ranked, only submit the ranked game. Submit your video containing only the winning game to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions for the tournament will close 1 week and 1 day after this article is posted to the reddit!
- Wins where the opponent DCs in a position where they would not otherwise have lost do not count as wins for the video submission, and will not be awarded pack codes. You know what I mean.
This Month’s Challenge Deck: AgIlicutty.
This month’s challenge deck is a monogreen market abomination deck, centered around taking advantage of the excessive draw available within agility, and the interaction between Reflective Automaton and Ring of Lordship. Below, you will find a demonstration video. Although I lose in the video, it shows you the basic concept of what this deck wants to be doing.
Give this a watch!
When the next deck competition goes up, the most entertaining match submitted for this one, as well as the names of all the winners, will be listed (though you can always choose to opt out from this). Good luck to everyone! I can’t wait to see your games with this stupid deck!