Isle of Madness Titles – A few tips & tricks on how to earn them
Player titles are a fun collectible in The Elder Scrolls Legends. Isle of Madness, like all other story expansions, brings us multiple new titles to earn. Some are relatively easy to get by completing the story mode on normal and master difficulty. Others require you to play with certain cards and/ or combos from the expansion. But there are also some hidden titles that you might not even see in your list of titles in the game. Consequently, these are particularly rare and sought after. In Isle of Madness, the major hidden titles are The Ironic, The Strategist, and The Truthbringer.
This article provides an overview with tips and tricks to collect all the Isle of Madness titles, even the hidden ones.
Regular Isle of Madness Titles
At Your Service
Activate Haskill’s Ability 20 times. In other words, you will need to play 20 individual cards with the same cost as displayed on Haskill. The phrase At Your Service was coined by Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot, in Murder on the Orient Express, and more notably by James Bond. Above all, this title is also for Tolkien fans, as the phrase was used in The Hobbit by the Dwarves Thorin Oakenshield and Dori. Certainly a very polite, ethical and very gentleman-like title. Here are a few decklists to acquire the title:
- Title/ Achievement Hunter Delight is a House Hlaalu deck by Mourgan that allows you to earn 18 titles in total. At You Service is among them. Deck code: SPASrgmggDejhRffhdmuqSlKmznvfcfehIrkivqrAJaNqamyfbfvgjqkqAbLANepguqycfdLfurjcMeRflcOiblY
- Fans of House Dagoth might prefer the New Isle of Madness Mid-Dagoth deck by Grizzzlyy. Notably, he also created a cool video of the deck in action. Deck code: SPALjVdSgDpVekhRczfcaAbdqcACbKkAAUdldIbokVoepDrCdydVdZeFrjaUfvjHccdhhPdEqd
- If you also still need the title The Centurion (win 100 games with an all neutral deck) Mourgan also has created a great option for you: the Centurion Title Achieve deck (with an extensive guide on legends-decks). Deck code: SPAJkpsjhRlapGpHbjfmlHAEdMgFjnrpALdqbSgUmLmToZpqbhfrfqhO
Duchess of Dementia
Activate the Dementia Lane 40 times. Use Syl, the Duchess of Dementia to turn a lane into the Dementia lane. An activation happens whenever the lane deals three damage to your opponent.
Duke of Mania
Activate the Mania Lane 40 times. Use Thadon, Duke of Mania to turn a lane into the Mania lane. An activation happens whenever you get to draw an additional card from the lane effect. Check out the Blood Warriors Guild Weekly Deck Mania Crusader for a mid-range deck that can help to earn the title fast enough.
Complete Master Gates of Madness after completing Master Garden of Swords. In other words, this one applies to the master difficulty level of the story. This one is only about playing those two missions in the appropriate order. Our Isle of Madness Master Guide #1 has more details on how to win these two missions.
To earn The Clearheaded you need to beat Sheogorath in the sixth episode on Master difficulty. Therefore, check out the Isle of Madness Master Guide #6 for a walkthrough.
To earn the title The Heretic you will need to transform 50 creatures into Daedra using the special ability of Heretic Conjurer. While not for Catholics, this title works extremely well for players who like Necromancy decks, or Flaggelation (self-ping) decks. Sounds like this is for you? Here are a few decklists to acquire the title:
- Title/ Achievement Hunter Delight is a House Hlaalu deck by Mourgan that allows you to earn 18 titles in total. The Heretic, for instance, is among them. Deck code: SPASrgmggDejhRffhdmuqSlKmznvfcfehIrkivqrAJaNqamyfbfvgjqkqAbLANepguqycfdLfurjcMeRflcOiblY
- Conjurer Tokens is a Token Crusader build by Ikarus. A ladder deck with deck code SPACdGimADlLhFraAOkkkYnBcxgpmodLmemymCmYdribkj
- In addition, High Effective Conjuring Deck + Conscription is another House Hlaalu build that will help. This deck was created by HeartBleedRU. The deck code is SPACrgbkACgufvAXlDkkmGnBaNbvcxgspTqydydLhliqlZmymCnwqzeDibkjqT
To earn the title The Hungry you will need to draw 30 cards with the Fork of Horripilation. This title is definitely something not only for Hobbits (who are constantly hungry), but also for anyone who gets goose bumps when playing TESL. Interested? Here are a few decklists to help with the need for title food:
- Raging Sharpsmith is a mide-range Item Battlemage deck by acampbell11 that runs all the latest IoM cards. Deck code: SPAFjUqDgDekfcADdYgPrjANdlcldJmWnjotdVjXkonYfvbKrk
- Fans of Mid-Sorcerer looking for justice, can equip the forge easily with Charm3r’s Manic Mid Sorcerer. As always, Charm3r has a great description of the deck as well. Deck code: SPADgDigaAABscAPjEbDoeoMrCrQdVeFhUkgsmbYjHnrhk
- If you only want to play the best decks, Thuldir has used his Flesh Astronaut Telvanni to get to #2 legend in January 2019. Better hurry before the next balance patch is released. Deck code: SPAJgDgOlpmxpPqogBjtqTAGovoErCdVqkkuASdKnAbDgsmioeoMqybOiSnwqNkvlmnNqBiylI
This has nothing to do with using your turn timer always to the limit, no! Instead, you can earn the title The Sadist by activating the Eager Torturer’s ability 30 times. Therefore, just add him to an Abomination Scout deck and this should be done relatively quickly. Check out Sinnistar’s dedicated deck list for this purpose on legends-decks.com. It will only need 3-4 games in casual mode, so the title is not that difficult to acquire. Deck code: SPAGrgdSgOnPkvjgABlpAOepeSgUjkkHnAnMsaoZqyfuiSqxey
To earn the title The Scrupulous you need to complete the chapter Trophy Room on Master difficulty without destroying any Trophy Cases. Check out Isle of Madness Master Guide #2 for decklists and tips to achieve this.
To earn the title The Transmogrifier, you will need to use Transmogrify to summon 10 creatures that cost 12 or more. Here are a few decklists that can help you do the trick:
- Transmogrify, a Battlemage deck by FierceInfinity. Deck code: SPAHdKdtkdqrlHlRaoAFfYjZixkFdMALgymGmCncoqfbgjgwlmiyqK
- Transmogrify Action Mage, a Mage deck by Gicaforta. The deck code is SPAIbqkdcqeidclHlRaoAAAOfWgynBixdMkbncgwjHcOlYiypbqK
- Control from Hell: Transmog Achieve (among others) is a Tribunal Temple deck by Mourgan. You can use this also to achieve a couple of other titles. The deck code is: SPAPiDnbejiHiFlKqpkdmkrFdcjalHlRaoAFqsexsekrkAAXgyhQoMpefVjhkbkZqXdBfBgwijjxjHcOlYiyaPnxpbqKei
You need to deal 100 damage to yourself with the Trouble Seeker to earn the title The Troublemaker. However, this will often mean committing Seppukku. Below are a few decklists to help you with this:
- Title/ Achievement Hunter Delight is a House Hlaalu deck by Mourgan that allows you to earn 18 titles in total. The Troublemaker is among them. Deck code: SPASrgmggDejhRffhdmuqSlKmznvfcfehIrkivqrAJaNqamyfbfvgjqkqAbLANepguqycfdLfurjcMeRflcOiblY
- Orcs of Redoran is a House Redoran deck by Vladimir Eisenhorn. Deck code: SPAFgDekgRifhqAOdDlMptshskbHcwsfbyflcKkBqSrYAOmGqbdUeQfRgnlLmRdadMkNpypIdR
Hidden Isle of Madness Titles
Conqueror of Madness
To earn Conqueror of Madness you need to beat Sheogorath in the sixth episode. Check out the Isle of Madness Master Guide #6 for a walkthrough.
Master of Madness
The title Master of Madness was given to players who pre-ordered the Isle of Madness story expansion. Consequently, there is no way anymore to earn this title via other means.
Purveyor of Prophecy
You can earn the hidden title Purveyor of Prophecy by completing the three miracles for Baron Navir. To achieve this, you will therefore need to play through episode #3 – here is the full Master Guide #3.
You can earn the hidden title The Betrayer by playing through episode #4. Here is the full Isle of Madness Master Guide #4 with a complete walkthrough.
The Ghost Whisperer
You can earn the hidden title The Ghost Whisperer by playing through episode #2. Here is the full Isle of Madness Master Guide #2 with a complete walkthrough.
To earn the title The Ironic you need to sacrifice Syl, Duchess of Dementia by using Lady Syl’s Cruelty. Isn’t it Ironic, Don’t You Think is not only a great line from an Alanis Morrissette song, but also the title of an archer deck by TESL.BLOG that should help you achieve this title in not too many games. The deck code is: SPADhRhdfcABlUAPepmGnMgsjvlhqybUnwnPqWoibFfArr
The Prince of Order
To earn the title The Prince or Order you will need to acquire the Sword of Jyggalag in episode #5 of the story. Please check out Isle of Madness Master Guide #5 for a complete walkthrough.
The title The Shivering was given to players who pre-ordered the Isle of Madness story expansion. There is no way anymore to earn this title via other means.
You can earn the title The Strategist when you try to beat Sheogorath with an alternate win condition in episode 6 of the story. More details can be found at the end of the Isle of Madness Master Guide #6.
In The Other Half (episode 1, chapter 5 of Isle of Madness) Tavyar and Rayvat are asking you to fight their other half. To earn the title The Truthbringer you simply need to complete the chapter by choosing to tell Tavyar and Rayvat that they are the same person. Consequently, you are given three options to fight either the Mage or the Knight or to tell Tayvar the truth, explaining that Tavyar and Rayvat are the same person. This option allows you to earn the hidden title The Truthbringer. Pick the third option to the right, where it says “You know…” (see screenshot above).
Isles of Madness Titles – Festival of Madness
During The Festival of Madness two additional titles were available. Unfortunately, these titles cannot be earned anymore, because you were required to buy a certain product bundle at the time.
As the first title, The Cheesemonger was given to players who bought the “Utter Madness Bundle” on day 41 of the Festival of Madness.
The Morning Star
A few days later, the title The Morning Star was given to players who bought the “New Year’s Resolution Bundle” on day 43 of the Festival of Madness.
Isle of Madness Titles – What’s next?
We hope you enjoyed this little summary of Isle of Madness titles, alongside some tips and tricks to earn these new titles rather quickly. Please leave a like or any feedback to let us know if you would like to read more of these little guides around the titles in The Elder Scrolls Legends.