The 2018 Elder Scrolls Legends Master Series tournament has found it’s winner: Plzdonhakme from Canada. He wins a check over 20,000 USD. Congratulations to him and all players.
It’s been a great experience and you can watch all the recorded games at Twitch.
|Class / House||Number of Decks|
This makes Warrior, Telvanni and Dagoth and Telvanni Temple the most-played classes/ houses accross all the players in this tournament.
Now, let’s look at the decklists by player.
- Plzdonhakme (Winner) – Canada
- Karakondzhul (Finalist) – Bulgaria
- TDCJason (Semifinalist against Karakondzhul) – United States of America
- Thuldir (Semifinalist against Plzdonhakme) – Germany
- FierceInfinity (Quarterfinalist against Karakondzhul) – Finland
- Santosvella (Quarterfinalist against TDCJason) – Italy
- PersonofSecrets (Quarterfinalist against Plzdonhakme) – United States of America
- TomerCory (Quarterfinalist against Thuldir) – Israel
- Traitor-Joe (Round of 16)
- EndoZoa (Round of 16)
- Dust103 (Round of 16)
- Burnthesky (Round of 16)
- ILiKePaStA (Round of 16)
- TurquoiseLink (Round of 16)
- ShineStorm (Round of 16)
- FroGGer91 (Round of 16) – Switzerland